Dr. Web is a Russian manufacturer of antivirus information protection products under the Brand Dr.Web. The use of domestic software protects users from the risks associated with changing the international environment, such as the denial of use, extension, delivery or receipt of updates of foreign products, as well as from targeted attacks on Russian enterprises and citizens.
- Dr. Web is in the Registry of Domestic Software.
- Dr. Web has certificates that allow you to use Dr.Web software in organizations with increased security requirements.
- Dr.Web is certified for the absence of undeclared features — on the second level of control, for compliance with the requirements of the document «Requirements for anti-virus protection by order of FSTEK of Russia No. 28 of March 20, 2012, to meet the requirements of FSB of Russia for anti-virus tools.
Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite
Centralized protection for all corporate network nodes
- Protect any devices of information networks of government organizations and facilities and commercial companies, including the protection of home computers and personal mobile devices of employees
- Compliance with the requirements of the rules of regulators to protect personal data protection systems up to 1 level of protection inclusive, GIS up to the 1st class of security inclusive, systems of processing information containing state secrets, objects of CII up to the highest category
- Lack of undeclared capabilities and full compliance with regulations in terms of the creation and certification of information protection tools.
- Certificates FSTEK of Russia and the Russian Ministry of Defense (IT.SAV.A2.P, IT.SAV.B2.PH, IT.SAV.V2.P, IT.SAV.G2.P.), FSB of Russia (classes A2, B2, B2, G2, D2 for the protection of state secrets). Compatibility with The Russian MSOs, Alt Linux, Astra Linux, ROSA OS, Red OS 7.1 Murom, etc.